Passenger transport service
Authorization to provide regular passenger transport service (Single Circulation Card – TUC, by its Spanish initials)
Validity: ten (10) years
- Simple application with general data.
- Appendix with terms of the permit applied for.
- Operational proposal, providing mathematically proof of the feasibility of operating the number of services and frequencies applied for, with the number of drivers and vehicles provided.
- Financial, management and market feasibility study in accordance with Article 39 of the Regulations, for routes whose origin and/or destination are the province of Metropolitan Lima and/or the Constitutional Province of Callao.
- Legible copy of each offered vehicle’s identification card and, if applicable, legible copy of the financial lease, operating lease or trust contract, on which the license plate number or serial number or VIN must be indicated.
- Legible copy of each vehicle’s current Compulsory Traffic Accident Insurance (SOAT, by its Spanish initials) Certificate.
- Legible copy of current Technical Vehicle Inspection Certificate.
- Legible copy of articles of incorporation of carrier, where the trade name, the provision of land transport services for people as a main activity, the names of members, shareholders, associates, directors, managers, and legal representatives are stated. A verbatim copy issued by SUNARP can replace it.
- Legible copy of document proving that the land terminals or route stations used have technical qualification certificates, stated in the relevant annex.
- Legible copy of corresponding contract proving the use of maintenance workshops.
- Legible copy of document proving access to communication services between the carrier and their vehicles, agreed on with the company providing such service.
- Legible copy of Operation Manual prepared according to Number 42.1.5, Article 42 of the Regulations.
- Legible copy of Speed Limiter Certificate prepared according to Directorial Resolution No. 843-2010-MTC/15.
- Legible copy of document indicating ownership or current contract allowing the use and usufruct of the carrier’s administrative premises.
- Legible copy of accounting records and/or document declared before SUNAT.
- Copy of current contract with company providing a wireless control and monitoring service allowing permanent transmission to the Entity of en-route vehicle location information.
- Payment of processing fee (Banco de la Nación).
- Procedure No. 21: Granting of authorization for the provision of nationwide regular passenger transport service with report by Certification Authority.
- Procedure No.23: Waiver of route concession for nationwide inter-provincial passenger transport.
- Procedure No. 24: Amendment of inter-provincial concession terms.
- Procedure No. 25: Vehicle authorization due to increase or replacement.
- Procedure No. 26: Granting of case-related authorization for special passenger transport.
- Procedure No. 27: Granting of exceptional permit for regular inter-provincial passenger transport.
- Procedure No. 29: Amendment of exceptional permit.
- Procedure No. 30: Waiver of exceptional permit.
- Procedure No. 32: Granting of Technical Qualification Certificate for land terminals.
- Procedimiento Nº 41 Otorgamiento de autorización para prestar servicio especial de transporte turístico con informe de Certificadora
- Procedimiento Nº 43 Renuncia al permiso de operación al transporte turístico
- Procedimiento Nº 45 Permiso de operación para el servicio especial comunal de transporte de pasajeros
- Procedimiento Nº 46 Permiso de operación para transporte de trabajadores por carretera