Vía Expresa de Javier prado

Land transport

Spanish driver’s license


Foreign diplomats accredited to Peru, as well as their ascendents, descendents and spouses can obtain any of the driver’s licenses established in the herein regulations by certifying their identity by submitting the relevant official document.

  1. Protocol Note by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
  2. Copy of valid foreign driver’s license for a category equal or greater than the one being requested
  3. Copy of foreign identification document

Note: The request must be submited through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.