The Economic Obligation Coordination is in charge of determining, requesting, and monitoring compliance with economic obligations assumed by the concession holders of public telecommunications services and mail services according to information provided by organizational units.
Given in Peruvian Nuevos Soles (PEN)
(*) Updated as of May 20, 2015
Source: MTC Accounts Receivable System (IGACC)
(*) Through Resolution No. 094-2015/SDC-INDECOPI of the Chamber Specialized in Defense of Competition, INDECOPI granted an interim measure requested by Telefónica del Perú S.A.A., deciding non-application of the royalty payment requirement usually applicable due to use of the radio spectrum for mobile public services. Considering this, it was not possible to ask the company to pay PEN 142,594,744.60.
- Sworn statement of monthly income for payment of fees for commercial exploitation of public telecommunications services.
- Annual payment of fees for commercial exploitation of public telecommunications services.
- Application for installment payment of debts from fees and royalties.
- Supreme Decree No. 052-2010-MTC
- Supreme Decree No. 026-2005-MTC, which approves the directive establishing the procedure for allowing installment payment of debts from fees, royalties and administrative fines.
- Directorial Resolution No. 015-2008-MTC/10: guidelines and procedures for returning overpayments or improper payments made by users of the MTC’s various general directorates.
- Directive No. 009-2008-MTC/10 for control and custody of letters of guarantee.