- Definitive Clearance
- Temporary Clearance
- Temporary Clearance Time Extension
- Declaration of Non-Use
- Radio Amateur Form
- Supreme Decree No. 020-2007-MTC (July 3, 2007)
- Ministerial Resolution No. 204-2009-MTC/03 (February 27, 2009), modified by Supreme Decree No. 001-2010-MTC
- Supreme Decree No. 001-2006-MTC (January 20, 2006)
- Act No. 28737 (May 17, 2006)
- Supreme Decree No. 041-2006-MTC (December 21, 2006)
Link for VUCE procedure
Clearance permits for telecommunications equipment and devices through VUCE
"If you have a Taxpayer Identification Number and SOL Code (provided by SUNAT), you can access here to request your clearance permit."
Access through Single Foreign Trade Window (VUCE) placing your Taxpayer Identification Number and SOL Code and, after accessing, place a SUCE (Single Foreign Trade Request).
Indicate “New Request” and choose the respective procedure.
Moreover, the specified VUCE manual for registering your clearance permit is shown under the following link:
- Telecommunications equipment and devices that do not require Clearance Permit
- List of telecommunications equipment and devices considered for private use